Monday, March 28, 2011

Week of fun things...

Jenna is getting to be lots of fun with her first real laugh this week and some grabbing at toys, she is well on her way to cute and adorable things!

Also this weekend I threw a baby shower for a friend and had so much fun having a bunch of ladies over to celebrate and socialize! I had so much fun getting decorations made, favors and the like. I love getting crafty! If I could be anything in another life I would be a party planner:) Scott took Ethan to the mall and entertained him there while Jenna and I partied with the gals! It was a bit concerning though when Scott got home and told me that he bought Ethan 2 shirts..... I think my heart skipped a beat... Scott... buy clothes... for our kids! unheard of! Luckily he did a good job and they passed my standard for cute clothing...





So this past week was a lot of fun. Our congregation did a Spring friendship week where it is basically a secret santa type thing where you leave gifts or notes to an assigned family. I had lots of fun thinking of ways to give to our family. It was also fun to find a bouquet of daffodils, brownies and sparkling cider left secretly on our doorstep:). I was getting a little suspicious that we were being stalked by our secret family, because every time I left the house to go deliver our gift I found one on our step when I got back, even though I was only gone for about 20 minutes at most!


On the down side of fun, Ethan has another wonderful cold, complete with snot bombs. We are glad spring in nearly here! We need some warm days to make the bugs go away!





No comments: