Sunday, April 3, 2011

April is here!!!

Here are a few favorite pictures of the week!





This week has been a good one. We are learning lots about being parents, not by choice but by necessity... Juggling two is a serious act when it comes to kids. Lives are at stake, and not just my own. Ethan has entered a new phase of hitting and throwing. Not a fun phase by any means, lets hope it is short. Here is the down-low on everyone...

Scott - Traveled to Chicago and LA this past week, and lets just say he returned to not so nice weather on April first... no joke, it was snowing.... Glad he decided to come home and not get on a plane back west... He has been a huge help managing bed time and I am loving it!

Britt - Keeping it together at home. Making sure everyone has their meals, making sure everyone is clean and so forth. I had a great lunch out with my Nursing School buddies and it was as always a very yummy experience, lets just say I got the Banana Cream Cheesecake.... I am learning a lot about how to deal with the 2.5 year old and all that entails while managing a 3 month old. There have been some recent struggles that have been hard but thanks to great support and friends and a loving Heavenly Father, I gained so much knowledge about myself and what my role as a mother is.

Ethan - This week we ran out of "Handy Manny" fruit snacks... well we "ran out" because Ethan had already had a bag of them, and Ethan informed me later when asking for them that "mommy ate them all gone"... very cute. Today we had friends over and they brought theier little toddler over with them and when Ethan saw that there we 2 babies, he counted them out for us "2 babies"... "one...two".... Glad he is getting the 1 in there since before he would just start at two. We also went to brunch at a business school friends place and they have a little black kitty... lets just say that the "Wixom kitty lover gene" has been passed down... Ethan was in love and I don't think the kitty was so in love with Ethan but put up with all the attention Ethan was dishing out. "black kitty sooo cuuute"....I think the kitty will need therapy for PTSD.

Jenna - She is grabbing toys and laughing more this week. She sat in the Bumbo seat for the first time and loves to shove her shirt or rather any fabric in her mouth and chew. I hope teeth aren't coming so quick but if she gets your knuckle she chomps!

That is all for this week:)

No comments: