Monday, April 18, 2011

A blurr

I don't recall what we did this past week... I think it involved some grocery shopping, some play-dates and a few trips to the park.... So goes the life of motherhood. Both kids had snotty noses again midweek which kept us in for at least a day. I think we spent a little time out in the backyard too, because there are now rocks in Ethan's indoor dump truck and one came out with the laundry. Next time I will check all the pockets.

Scott and I are Missionaries for our congregation and we both spoke in Church Sunday, I think my brain is a little fried from coming up with what I was going to say. I don't like speaking in front of large crowds, but it went well. I do however enjoy the process of learning more about being a missionary, and being more open about my faith. I have come a long way in the past few years and being a mom has certainly accelerated my progression in having a better relationship with God. I can certainly improve in many areas.

Ethan is now on a every about 3 days napping routine since the binky went away. Sad. But true... I find it a bit more challenging when I don't get that nice 3 hour break from having to either entertain him or keep him out of trouble. I hope that as soon as the weather is more consistent, we will be getting fresh air more often and the newness of the outdoors with keep him occupied.

Jenna is a silly girl. She very much hates tummy time. She is very cute and smiles a lot. I decided to weigh her in this afternoon, 14.3 lbs. She is now entering the 6 month old clothing size. She has over the past few days been very "talkative". She also has a favorite toy. It is a very colorful bird that crinkles and squeaks. She can't seem to ever shove enough of it in her mouth.

Sorry, no pics this week, but we will surely have more next time:)



No comments: